Thursday, October 16, 2008

My story and I’m sticking to it!

As stated in my bio (link on the home page) I’ve enjoyed enough success to have previously earned the moniker multi millionaire. Many would be impressed by this achievement but the fact is I’m dead broke with no cash, no assets, and worse no current income. I’ve got creditors breathing down my neck, two mortgages flirting with foreclosure, a car payment I can’t afford (it’s a Porsche), one senior in private high school, and one in college. Oh, did I mention I just closed down my business in June 2008 and lost about $1,000,000 in the process.

So how does someone recover from overwhelming financial obstacles? There is not an easy answer but by praying, planning, organizing, analyzing, and then executing on a personal financial recovery program (PFR) I will share with you how I recover from this personal financial crisis. A PFR program consisting of debt elimination, credit rebuilding, increased savings, and wealth creation can be achieved by anyone one step at a time. It’s a daunting task sometimes but it’s doable. Through this process my hope is to help others find the tools and resources enabling them to work towards a solid financial future.

When it comes to personal finance everyone’s situation is unique. What works for one might not work for all, but regardless of your circumstances if you are dedicated to finding a way to live a life of abundance enjoying financial freedom then you will want to join us regularly. We will bring you troves of information on personal saving techniques, money saving ideas, financial comparison analysis, debt reduction methods, financial shopping workshops, and investment ideas for both the seasoned pro to beginning investor.

So please join me on this special journey towards financial freedom. If you would like to receive immediate articles on the subjects of Money, Finance and Wealth Creation when they are written then please subscribe for free updates in the subscription area of our home page.

I welcome your comments. To your health, wealth and happiness.

The information contained in this site is the sole opinion of the Baron Von Savings. The Baron is not a professional money manager, tax expert, accountant, attorney, or stock broker. You should consult with an appropriate professional before making decisions concerning your finances.

No comments:

Post a Comment